Additional Fees

Update by user May 20

Bait and Switch-website described one price but the csr insisted that a $30.00 Higher price was required despite the webpage showing repeatedly a lower price. Pitiful customer service and the "owner" "does not take phone calls"

Original review posted by user May 19

5/19/17 Stay away!Switch and bait!

I called this company and asked for a 15 yard rolloff dumpster to be delivered. The web page said for Tempe AZ 85283 that the cost, all fees included would be "Flat rate $309.00" I called the company and was told that the rate would be $339.00. I told the csr that the web page stated $309.00. He then told me that he didn't know what I was looking at, but the price (on his end) states $339.00.

I again input the zip code into the search bar 85283 and again the page came up $309.00. I was then told that I must not looking at the right page or some other page. UGH. I then read the page-verbatim mind you, and received the same answer again.

I then asked to talk to the manager. Nick, the "manager" told me the same thing. I offered to team view-and/or send him the link to the page that I was on stating Tempe AZ 85283 the rate being $309.00. I was then told basically that I must be an *** as his web page states $339.00.

I then asked to speak with the owner-and was told the owner does NOT take phone calls. UNBELIEVABLE. As a construction business owner in the Scottsdale AirPark for over 30 years I have never seen such blatant switch and bait and unwillingness to even consider that the website claims what it states.

So I guess the "owner" doesn't care a whit, and the bad review(s) which I will post everywhere including the BBB (where I am A+ Accredited) and word of mouth that I will use is worth the $30.00 that they wanted to clip for.pitiful really.

Review about: Budget Dumpster Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Unacceptable, Lies, Pitiful customer service.

Had an Experience with Budget Dumpster?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1330569

I'm guessing you missed the part where they say prices are subject to change without notice and it may take the site 72 hours to update.

Something tells me you did but are playing dumb.

scottrsr
to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1330603

yeah I guess pal-whatever you say-the page was VERY clear about the price-I guess your comment means that the change in price and 72 hour nonsense makes it all ok.