Absolutely the worst company!!!

Ordered dumpster on a Tuesday for Friday delivery. Never showed up. Matt A kept assuring me that it would be there no later than 6 pm. Never arrived.

Monday I called the company and they said they would bring one out. It's now 1:00pm and still no dumpster.

I called and talked to a manager who says sometimes the dispatchers can't deliver or run into problems. Shouldn't that have made me the first on the list for Monday? Well apparently they don't deliver on the day promised a lot so the customer just has to wait for when they are good and ready.

Cancelled order. Never again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of budget dumpster dumpster rental. Budget Dumpster needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned budget dumpster dumpster rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Budget Dumpster.

Had an Experience with Budget Dumpster?

Comments

Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Budget Dumpster has damaged my property and they are threathening me with COLLECTION Budget Dumpster "BEWARE ! This company has become a nightmare for me. They are very shady and rude. They will send you a bill for "OVERAGE" weeks after you rent from them...." Read more Budget Dumpster - Customer Care Review from Pensacola, Florida Budget Dumpster "Got a dumpster delivered. Had bags of sand in it at delivery. When pick up happened driver damages lawn. I send pictures and they respond it's your risk. Then 2..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Simple Mobile - Wouldnt refund my 27$ after stealing Simple Mobile "MY PHONE WAS DEEMED COMPATIBLE by a simple mobile rep then after the $ is taken out of my account i call back trying to set it up and a..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Botach Tactical - Used merchandise Botach Tactical ""I purchased what I thought to be a new Berretta M9A3. When I picked it up from my FFL I noticed it had alot more oil on it than usual..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more