I rented a dumpster in October 2016 and had it returned within the ten day allotted time.Debris was below the line and the dumpster was minimally filled.

The company pick up the dumpster and waited until December to bill me an additional $341.90 claiming over weight of 5.26 lbs. My concern is one that the company having possession of the dumpster well over a month which water and other additional weights could have been added. To wait a whole month causes suspicion and is very disturbing. I feel suspicious of the integrity of this company.

Customer service is non -existent, being that the customer complaint aren't heard due to the reps condescending attitude and verbal hostility toward the toward the client. I made an attempt to speak with the rep regarding this issue. She repeatedly interrupted and refused to allow me to express my concerns. I fell as though I am being targeted and cheated.

I believe this company is trying to cheat me out of my money, bottom line. This bill should not exist.

I paid my required amount and there should not be another bill.This company has not accurately accounted for the month that they have had possession of this dumpster which allowed time for excessive weighs to be added to the dumpster.

This reviewer shared experience about "false charging of fees." and wants this business to "charges removed" as the author lost $342. The author is overall dissatisfied with Budget Dumpster. The most disappointing about budget dumpster dumpster rental from Budget Dumpster was zero stars Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Budget Dumpster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Budget Dumpster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Budget Dumpster?

Comments