Budget Dumpster has damaged my property and they are threathening me with COLLECTION

67 of 70 Budget Dumpster reviews

BEWARE !This company has become a nightmare for me.

They are very shady and rude. They will send you a bill for "OVERAGE" weeks after you rent from them. On the phone they quoted different capacties. I had to call them 5 times to apply the discount code.

Upon removal of the dumpster they have caused $250 worth of damage to the tiles adjacent to the driveway and the driveway itself has been damaged as well. After 3 weeks THEY sent me a bill for $220 worth of overage claiming I went over capacity by 4 tons.

Then they claim I agreed to settle the damage for $30.What kind of contractor will come replace 8 broken tiles that are no longer available for $30?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
67 of 70 Budget Dumpster reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 09, 2015 #1060710

I've used them at least 5 times (I do house clean-outs) and every time, I am pretty sure that the contract states that they are not responsible for any damage caused from the dumpster or their delivery/removal of it.
Empty dumpsters weight a lot. Filled dumpsters weigh A LOT. Even a partially-filled dumpster can go over weight limits. People need to realize this before they order a dumpster for their driveway and put tons of junk in it.

1 1 Reply

Oct 13, 2014 #884311

Yes, the same thing happen to me. Use someone else

2 10 Reply

Budget Dumpster Response Sep 30, 2014

Budget Dumpster is very sorry that you had a negative experience while renting a dumpster. However do to the unethical business practices of Pissed Consumer, we are unable to confirm that you were in-fact a customer of Budget Dumpster. We are dedicated to the needs of our customers and if you were customer of Budget Dumpster, please contact us directly so we can rectify this situation.

8 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Budget Dumpster. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Budget Dumpster.
Filing a new complaint about
×