100% full With Company response Not resolved

BEWARE !This company has become a nightmare for me.

They are very shady and rude. They will send you a bill for "OVERAGE" weeks after you rent from them. On the phone they quoted different capacties. I had to call them 5 times to apply the discount code.

Upon removal of the dumpster they have caused $250 worth of damage to the tiles adjacent to the driveway and the driveway itself has been damaged as well. After 3 weeks THEY sent me a bill for $220 worth of overage claiming I went over capacity by 4 tons.

Then they claim I agreed to settle the damage for $30.What kind of contractor will come replace 8 broken tiles that are no longer available for $30?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Budget Dumpster?

Comments

I've used them at least 5 times (I do house clean-outs) and every time, I am pretty sure that the contract states that they are not responsible for any damage caused from the dumpster or their delivery/removal of it.

Empty dumpsters weight a lot.Filled dumpsters weigh A LOT.

Even a partially-filled dumpster can go over weight limits.People need to realize this before they order a dumpster for their driveway and put tons of junk in it.

Yes, the same thing happen to me. Use someone else

BudgetDumpster
Budget Dumpster Response

Budget Dumpster is very sorry that you had a negative experience while renting a dumpster. However do to the unethical business practices of Pissed Consumer, we are unable to confirm that you were in-fact a customer of Budget Dumpster. We are dedicated to the needs of our customers and if you were customer of Budget Dumpster, please contact us directly so we can rectify this situation.