Budget Dumpster has damaged my property and they are threathening me with COLLECTION
BEWARE !This company has become a nightmare for me.
They are very shady and rude. They will send you a bill for "OVERAGE" weeks after you rent from them. On the phone they quoted different capacties. I had to call them 5 times to apply the discount code.
Upon removal of the dumpster they have caused $250 worth of damage to the tiles adjacent to the driveway and the driveway itself has been damaged as well. After 3 weeks THEY sent me a bill for $220 worth of overage claiming I went over capacity by 4 tons.
Then they claim I agreed to settle the damage for $30.What kind of contractor will come replace 8 broken tiles that are no longer available for $30?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Budget Dumpster
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."