Budget Dumpster has damaged my property and they are threathening me with COLLECTION
BEWARE !This company has become a nightmare for me.
They are very shady and rude. They will send you a bill for "OVERAGE" weeks after you rent from them. On the phone they quoted different capacties. I had to call them 5 times to apply the discount code.
Upon removal of the dumpster they have caused $250 worth of damage to the tiles adjacent to the driveway and the driveway itself has been damaged as well. After 3 weeks THEY sent me a bill for $220 worth of overage claiming I went over capacity by 4 tons.
Then they claim I agreed to settle the damage for $30.What kind of contractor will come replace 8 broken tiles that are no longer available for $30?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Budget Dumpster
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."